Tips– when travel to Sapa Vietnam
There is nothing more wonderful than traveling to Sapa in Vietnam, which is a famous tourist site.
Below Tips– when travel to Sapa Vietnam:
2. Pre- book you transfer rom Lao Cai train station to avoid the chaos of taxis and oaches on arrival.
3. On arrival drink plenty of water. The air conditioning on the train and the thin mountain air can cause dehydration and fatigue during your first trek.
4. Wear sunscreen. The sun burns through those mountain clouds and can easily cause sunburn
5. when buying textiles and crafts from the ladies upstairs in the market– please buy from more than one trader to spread the wealth
6. Don’t give sweets to children – give fruit instead.
7. Pleases dress modestly condition when trekking. The local people do not show a lot of flesh.
8. Pack some gifts for children such as pencils, crayons, exercise books, toothbrushes, soap and fruit. DO NOT GIVE THEM SWEETS.
9. Stay in places that are run by or support local ethnic groups. They all speak good English.
12. Buy from as many ifferent ladies as possible – do NOT buy from children.
With the above mentioned tips in mind, hopefully, your trip to Sapa will be a wonderful success.
Travel to Sapa with Zonitrip
Creating your unforgettable adventure trip to Vietnam with Zonitrip
Zonitrip offers custom made tour, trekking/hiking tours, motorbiking tours to explore the colorful culture, real life and stunning landscape in North Vietnam. ZONITRIP provide the equipment, the experts help you explore the beaten track in Vietnam, you provide the energy. Get set. Go Active
Unique, off the beaten track experiences
Plan your own tours with the flexibility to make changes on your trip
Our guides and travel consultants
outstanding knowledge, sense of humor and great care to your flexibility.
True Value in Travel & Responsible.
Zonitrip is not just a tour operator operating for profit, our mission is rooted in responsible travel. We care about the environment, the local culture. And, most importantly, we work directly with the host communities assuring that tourism benefits everyone.
Zonitrip Trading and Tourism service Company Limited
License No: 5200863563 – 16/06/2016
Registered office: No 246, Le Hong Phong street, Yen Bai city, Yen Bai province Vietnam
Tel : +84-168-992-7861
Email : email@example.com