The beauty of Ha Giang in October
Tourists can travel to Ha Giang during any season and month of the year, but you should choose a certain time that reflect your purposes. If you are a flower-lover, the beauty of Ha Giang in October is the best choice because this is the time for blooming buckwheat flowers.
The triangular flowers contribute to the beauty of Ha Giang
Ha Giang is a wonderful destination because of the interesting experience about history and culture that it brings to tourists. Moreover, there are many beautiful kinds of flowers here. It is very strange that in this rocky land the flowers can bloom brilliantly and strongly. The buckwheat flowers are considered the most unique ones. This arachnoid flowers seem to be opposite to the mighty rocky plateau. The imposing mountains make the beauty of the buckwheat flowers become lovelier and the softness of those flowers highlight the greatness of the rocky mountains.
In October, when the yellow sunbeam falls into the road, the buckwheat flowers start blooming brilliantly and endlessly. The violet, pink and white flowers invite everybody to come to Ha Giang to dip into the heart-touching beauties here.
The chilly and comfortable weather with early morning frost create strange and special feelings. The harvest of most plants have concluded and the straws bring a slight perfume smell. Interwoven into the green of the cornfields, the yellow sunshine and the blue sky make the colorful buckwheat flowers more and more attractive.
The buckwheat flowers are only colorful points but when they are together, as they make the giant wonderful carpets which surround almost the plateaus in Ha Giang. They can draw the splendid hills among the grandiose space.
Tourists can also catch sight of the ethnic children going to school in the picturesque views of buckwheat flower fields. Their innocence with the romantic scenery will impress you at the first sight.
Tourists especially shouldn’t miss the Buckwheat Flower festival in Ha Giang in October. This is a good occasion for you to enjoy not only the beauty of this kind of flower but also characteristic programs. You will have many memorable experiences by taking part in this festival.
Where to go to enjoy the buckwheat flowers
In Ha Giang, there are some places where tourists can enjoy the flowers. You can choose anywhere as long as it is convenient for you:
– Pho Cao: In Pho Cao, visitors can enjoy this unique kind of flower positioned next to the cliffs.
– Sung La: Sung La is the place where travelers can see the most beautiful buckwheat flowers in Ha Giang. The tiny violet petals have inspired many tourists coming here.
– Pho Bang: Pho Bang is a hundred-year-old village with unique houses. It is also famous for buckwheat flowers which are planted in the valley.
– Lung Cu: Lung Cu is the North Pole of Vietnam. On the road to Lung Cu, there are many large fields where people plant buckwheat flowers.
Some notes when enjoying the beauty of Ha Giang in October
– The prices for some services in Ha Giang are usually higher than those in other places. Therefore, you should prepare and remember to consider the price before deciding to buy something.
– If you travel by motorbike, you need to bring along repair tools, tires and tube in case something goes wrong. This is because it is quite difficult to find a repair shop in Ha Giang.
– When taking the photos in the buckwheat flower fields, you need to avoid damaging them.
– You shouldn’t drink a lot of beer or wine because they can make you tired and ill-prepared for the journey.
– You shouldn’t give money for local children and people as it isn’t a good habit here.
– The weather in the morning of Ha Giang in October is quite cold. This is the reason why you need to bring along a thin coat.
Traveling in Ha Giang on the occasion when the buckwheat flowers are blooming will allow tourists enjoy the beautiful landscape here. You will be impressed by the beauty of Northern Vietnam in October and your mind will become really relaxed and peaceful.