Moc Chau Plateau, in the northwestern province of Son La, is often decorated by white mustard flowers in November, turning the prairie an ideal place for tourists.
This season of white mustard flowers has started. Tourists should not miss the opportunity to explore this attraction and contemplate alluring white mustard flowers.
• Moc Chau plateau inspires tourists
• Vietnam motorbike tours – Moc Chau Plateau
MOTORBIKING THE GRAND LOOP
Pure air, picturesque nature and white mustard flowers on Moc Chau Plateau
Heart-touching beauty of white mustard flowers. More tourists visit MocChau Plateau in November and December when white mustard blossoms.
The white mustard often blossoms within two to three weeks. After that, locals collect seeds for sales or oil extraction.
Explore Moc Chau on sunny days is the best. Let’s bring along warm clothes because it is cold in the evening.
- Stunning, rugged mountainous scenery from Mai Chau to Moc Chau.
- Pine Forest in Ang Village
- Remote and wondrous ethnic villages & Bonfire evening
- Amazing fields and hill sides with white mustard flowers
>>> Book now to have the best offer for this month!!!