- ADVENTURE TOURS
- Travel Blog
- Travel Destination
- About us
- Contact us
Itinerary at a glance
“ Adventure to Cat Ba and Lan Ha Bay 3 days 2 nights will take you through the karst-studded waters of Lan Ha Bay to the stunning Cat Ba Island. will take you through the karst-studded waters of Lan Ha Bay to the stunning Cat Ba Island. As well as taking in some of the most incredible areas in the north of Vietnam, this action-packed trip is full of unforgettable experiences including cruising on a traditional wooden sailboat, hiking through a beautiful national park, staying with local families, discovering cave systems and kayaking. This tour takes you away from the crowded tourist areas so you get to truly enjoy the beauty of this stunning bay.
You will be collected from your hotel in Hanoi’s old quarter at 08:00 to begin the drive to Dinh Vu Harbour. You will then take a 45-minute high-speed boat to Cat Ba Island. After that, you will go to the Cat Ba town for lunch.
In the afternoon, you will trek to Viet Hai Village through Cat Ba National Park which is a haven for both birds watching and sightseeing amidst the pristine forest and at Frog Lake. Along the way, you will have the chance to see native cats, squirrels, spotted deer, snakes, thousands of butterflies, and if you’re lucky, one of the rare Cat Ba Langurs.
Rounding out the day, you’ll enjoy dinner and an overnight stay in a bungalow in the local village of Viet Hai.
– Highlights and activities: Cat Ba Island, Cat Ba National Park, Viet Hai fishing village, and a 10-12km trek.
Breakfast will be served at 07:30 followed by a walk to the top of Marine Hill which offers panoramic views of both Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay. On returning to Viet Hai Village, you can try a fish massage or take some time to relax before cycling to Viet Hai Harbour. From here you will board the boat to explore the beauty of Lan Ha Bay. Lunch will be served onboard followed by kayaking excursion around Hang Luon Cave, and if it is hot, the boat will take you to some beautiful wild beaches where you can spend some time swimming and snorkeling before having dinner onboard and spending the night on the boat.
Highlights and activities: Viet Hai village, Marine Hill, Hang Luon Cave, Lan Ha bay, a 3-5km trek, and 1 hour of kayaking.
After enjoying breakfast on the boat with the sun rising in the background you will continue the cruise around Lan Ha Bay, weaving among the myriad of limestone peaks. On this last day, you will also get to visit a fish and shellfish farm and the colorful floating village of Cai Beo. Lunch will again be served on-board (or on land if we have new passengers waiting to embark). You will disembark at around 11:30, return to Hanoi, ending your tour of Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island.
– Highlights and activities: Lan Ha bay, Cai Beo fishing village, Cat Ba Island
P/s: The itinerary can change according to your requirements.
Please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +84 38 992 7861(24/7 LiveHelp)
Price: Contact us
• A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
• Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
What to take:
WHAT TO TAKE:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, and sun hat…