Fansipan trekking Trip is the great trekking routes.
As Southeast Asia’s highest peak, Mountain Fansipan (3,143 m) providing the perfect backdrop for some .
Besides your good health, the only thing you should bring yourself is a pair of good walking-boots, or another kind of solid foot-wear. You should have tried them out before hand, and know that you can walk in them all through the day.
– Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery)
– 2 pairs of thick socks ( for use in the walking-boots)Sandals or light footwear ( for use in the evening )
– Sun-cream (with a high factor ; 10-20 )
-Hat or cap, with a shade
-Medicine for your own use (fever, bad stomach etc.)
– Warm jacket and pullover (expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
– Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
– Flash light
– Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
– First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills…)
– Personal hygiene stuffs
– Sleeping bag (otherwise will be provided on spot)
– Insect spray (not really necessary in this season)
– Protectors for knees and ankles- Whistle (to alert in case of emergencies)
– All belongings should be compact, light and just sufficient for the trek and to avoid unnecessary burden
– Clothing should be loose to make it easy for long treks
– Always stick to the group or local porters in case of assistance, don’t deviate.
– Keep a good stable pace, no need to rush in any case. If you are ahead of the group,
slow down and wait for the company.
– Always provide yourself enough energy from the meals, particularly breakfast.
The Best Time Fansipan Trekking
Tourists can conquer it any time of the year; however, the best time to join in this activity is from September to April. During this period of time, there is no more heavy rain which may obstruct the route.
Foreign tourists prefer this time while Vietnamese may choose to take the trip from February to April as it is not so cold. Trekking to the mountain from the end of February to March, you will have chance to admire the blooming flowers with brilliant blossoms, violets and orchids, rhododendrons and aglaias.
Fansipan trekking Trip Itineraries Reference in here:
Contact booking tour:
Tel: + 84 168 992 7861