As Southeast Asia’s highest peak, Mountain Fansipan (3,143 m) providing the perfect backdrop for some great trekking routes. This 3-day trek with outdoor camping offers all of the challenges and rewards of any hike. Upon reaching the summit you be one of the few who have reached up and touched the clouds, marking the roof of Indochina..There are 3 different ways with different duration: 01 day, 2days 1night or 3 days. The most popular is the way from Tram Ton – Tram Ton within 2days 1 night. But sometime strong foreigner travelers choose the 01 day tour. Please make sure that this 01 day tour Climb Mountain Fansipan peak is only suitable to a few people who have specially good in health fitness, who do not have much time in Sapa but still love to be the winner of Indochina roof.
- Depart from Hanoi (Capital of Vietnam) by night train to Lao Cai. Overnight in AC soft sleeper cabin. Then catch the bus to the Sapa
Price is around $30/person in Cabin 4 pax.
- Overnight on bus from Hanoi to Sapa. It’s cheaper and faster than train. Price is $10-15/person. It’s often start at 10pm and arrive Sapa at 5am.
From Sapa, We are then transferred by car 15km from Sapa, to arrive at the Fansipan Park Ranger’s Station at a height of 2,000m, ready to begin the climb.
The mountain’s ecosystem is rich, with 2,024 floral varieties and 327 faunal species. The challenging ascent and decent will take around 8-9 hours. Throughout, we hike through stunning primary deciduous and evergreen forests, follow crystal clear mountain streams, and brave windswept ridges. Short breaks along the way will allow you to take in the various scenic views that this climb has to offer. Forest types change with increasing altitude
You will conquer the top of Fansipan, where you can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful sceneries. Stop for 40 minutes, then take some pictures for unforgettable experience and your proud of victory at the top. After taking in the scenery and atmosphere on Vietnam’s highest point, take the same way to go down to the foot of Mount.
The best time to Climb Mountain Fansipan is from October to April. During the summer it is sometimes rainy but is still climbable if the weather holds.
Besides your good health, the only thing you should bring yourself is a pair of good walking-boots, or another kind of solid foot-wear. You should have tried them out beforehand, and know that you can walk in them all through the day
– Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery)
– 2 pairs of thick socks ( for use in the walking-boots)Sandals or light footwear ( for use in the evening )
– Sun-cream (with a high factor ; 10-20 )
-Hat or cap, with a shade
-Medicine for your own use (fever, bad stomach etc.)
– Warm jacket and pullover (expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
– Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
– Flash light
– Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
– First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills…)
– Personal hygiene stuffs
– Sleeping bag (otherwise will be provided on spot)
– Insect spray (not really necessary in this season)
– Protectors for knees and ankles- Whistle (to alert in case of emergencies)
– All belongings should be compact, light and just sufficient for the trek and to avoid unnecessary burden
– Clothing should be loose to make it easy for long treks
– Always stick to the group or local porters in case of assistance, don’t deviate.
– Keep a good stable pace, no need to rush in any case. If you are ahead of the group,
slow down and wait for the company.
– Always provide yourself enough energy from the meals, particularly breakfast.
Zonitrip.com is the one of the Best Organizations For Trekking Tours in Vietnam. You can choose various trekking itinerary with different ways and durations and They will customize the tour for your requirement.
The website is here: http://zonitrip.com/trip-style/trekking-vietnam-tours-2/.
Or direct contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 168 992 7861